Thursday, August 19, 2010

#13 just kidding and ganging up

   Being in an alliance could make you feel terrible after you had some time to think about the whole situation. When I was in elementary I was a part of an alliance and as I got older and thought back to that situation I actually felt bad and ashamed.
    My options in this situation were to just forget about what happened or to hold a grudge that was really unnecessary. At that time I was still young and wanted to make the situation something bigger than it had to be. So I chose to make it bigger and instead of throwing water on the fire I decided to make it inflame even more. In the process I broke up friendships and created enemies.
    I think that people bully others because they feel like they have more power over somebody else or they experienced bullying from someone else and they feel like they need to do the same to feel as good as the person bullying him or her.
    There may be different situations for someone to want to hurt their peers. Maybe because that person is jealous or because they don't like that person. It may even be because it is fun to see someone being hurt other than yourself. Being bullied is unacceptable in so many ways and I think that mostly kids bully others instead of adults.

1 comment: